Get 20% off this month when you try our services!

About Us

Experienced and Reliable

 Our specialty at B & J  is making sure the job is done right. We serve shopping centers, businesses, residences, restaurants, small and large business; there’s no job too big or small that we can’t tackle. We have over 5 years of experience and will make sure you’re happy with a job well done. 

We Pay Close Attention to Detail

Your Outdoor Patio and Business surrounding is precious to you and adds a certain ambiance to the overall appearance of your business. Let us help you portray the image you desire to your customers by keeping the area neat and pollen free.

Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed

There is a reason 80% of our customers are return customers and the other 20% are new customers. We have had no customer leave our service. We have the best value for your money and our staff are courteous, experienced and meticulous. subscribe below or send an inquiry in so we can get a quote to you asap.

Contact Us

Schedule an Appointment

Please contact us to set up your pressure washing home service.  We look forward to meeting you.

B & J Pressure Washing

2664 Arbor Glen Place, Marietta, Georgia 30066, United States

(404) 552 8675

Hours

Monday - Sunday: 7:00am - 7:00pm